GRAND KNIGHT’S MESSAGE
March - Our busiest month of the year – Successful despite the pandemic! We had a few events!
- Ed Smith Ballpark – Successful considering a limit of 2,000 fans per game. We made $11,000.
- Easter Egg Hunt & Breakfast – Big Success! 125 people
- Fish Fry – Disappointing. Approximately $3,800 Profit. However, we have big plans for improvement next year.
- Blood Drive – Successful – 32 pints
- 14 3rd Degree Knights received their 4th Degree and became Sir Knights.
- We marched at Planned Parenthood March 26th
- Completed our 52nd consecutive Habitat project.
- We supported our Church with sanitizing and we added several members to the ministries.
How many Councils did that? Thank You for you your untiring support!
In His Service,
Our Lady of the Angels